Find answers to your questions.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnReview answers to these frequently asked questions to learn more about the AAMC and how to work with us.
Online Account Help
Where can I find assistance with my online AAMC account?
Review our page for more information about how to register for or access an AAMC account.
What services are provided by the AAMC?
The AAMC provides services that can help with choosing a medical career, applying to medical school, attending medical school, applying to residency, or training in a residency or fellowship. Learn more about AAMC services such as the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS), and the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
How do I order an AAMC product?
Most items can be ordered online from a specific product page. Please contact AAMC Store Customer Service if you are unable to place your order online or if you have additional questions.
What is the AAMC purchasing payment policy?
- Prepay all orders except for bulk orders of 10 or more of a single item.
- Make all payments in U.S. funds issued through a U.S. bank.
- Send purchase orders via email to the AAMC Store in advance of shipment.
- Our Federal Tax ID # is 36-2169124.
- Purchases can be made with American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or by check.
- Make checks payable to "AAMC" and mail them to:
P.O. Box 419384
Boston, MA 02241-9384
Am I eligible for member pricing for my purchase?
Employees of AAMC member medical schools and teaching hospitals are eligible for member pricing for publications. Learn about AAMC Membership.
How can I get more information on upcoming AAMC meetings?
Find a list of upcoming learning opportunities on our Meetings page.