Group on Business Affairs (GBA)
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnThe Group on Business Affairs (GBA) advances administrative and fiscal management in academic medical institutions to support medical education, research, and health care. GBA members are appointed.
- GBA Mentorship Circle Program
- GBA PDC Toolkit
- GBA HR Toolkit
- Survey Project Schedule 2020-2021 (PDF)
- Latest GBA Newsletter
Guide to Group on Business Affairs
Meet the Staff
Director, Constituent Engagement
Constituent Engagement Specialist
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuần Administrative Specialist
To reach a member of the GBA program staff, please contact GBA@aamc.org.
How to Join
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnTo become a member of the GBA, an individual must be appointed by his or her medical school dean or principal business officer. A letter from the dean (or his or her designee) or principal business officer is sufficient to establish membership immediately.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnThere is no cost to join, nor is there a limit to the number of institutional representatives appointed to the GBA. However, only one representative may be designated as an institution's principal contact (PBO).
- Principal Business Officer (PBO): The principal institutional contact to the GBA on matters involving finance and general institutional administration. This individual is usually the Chief Financial Officer of the medical school. Only one individual may serve as the PBO representative to the GBA.
- Other Representative: Any staff member of an AAMC member medical school who has significant responsibilities involving medical school operations.
Benefits of Membership
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnIf you regularly attend the GBA's professional development programs, you will not only gain new insights into your work but how to do it more skillfully. Starting with your first meeting you can develop a network of colleagues and peers who not only understand the challenges you confront daily in your position but who also are open and willing to share their own experiences coping with similar issues. In the GBA you can potentially forge friendships that will last throughout your career.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnResources for members include:
- Data Resources
- Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- AAMC Resources, including access to GBA Listservs
Download a copy of the GBA History Book (PDF).
To send a listserv message, please send your posting to the appropriate address:
- GBA listserv: email@example.com
- PBO listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GBA-Human Resources Interest Group listserv: email@example.com
- Department Administrator Interest Group listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnPlease follow these important guidelines:
- Include your name and email address in the body of each email message you send.
- Identify the specific topic of your message in the subject line of your email.
- Be aware that when you use the "reply" function to a listserv message, your response goes to all listserv subscribers. If you wish to respond privately to an individual, do not hit the "reply" button; instead, send a message using that individual's direct email address.
Only messages from the email account by which you subscribed to the list will be accepted by the system. If you receive an automated bounce back to a message you sent from the same account to which listserv messages are sent, please forward the error message to email@example.com.
All GBA listservs are moderated. This means that all messages will be reviewed by the listserv manager before posting. This is intended to minimize redundant requests for information and to avoid overwhelming the system with messages that result from automatic response functions such as out-of-office alerts.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnAAMC policy prohibits the use of listservs to advertise job openings; however, position announcements that appear on the AAMC's may be distributed to an appropriate audience via listservs.
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnTo access the listserv archives, please see links below:
- 2020 GBA/GIP Virtual Programming
- GBA Workshop, Part 1: Understanding Allyship and Responding to Microaggressions through Bystander Intervention
- Student Debt Strategies Webinar
- Succession Planning Webinar
- Communication Around Compensation Plans Webinar
- Lessons Learned at Dartmouth Through an Institutional Reorganization Webinar
- Getting the Most From Your AAMC Data
- Creating a New Health System Through Integration: the Nebraska Medicine Story
- Reimagining the Hospital/Health System and Medical School Relationship
- The Academic RVU: Ten Years Developing a Metric for and Financially Incenting Academic Productivity at Oregon Health & Science University
- Addressing the Cost and Process of Implementing Medical Education Innovations
- Managing the Transition from Fee-For-Service to Population Health Management
- Financing the Academic Mission: How Medical Schools Work
- GBA Annual Membership/Business Meeting
- FACTS TABLES
- US Medical School Faculty Data (Faculty Roster)
- AAMC Faculty Salary Report
- AAMC Report on the Compensation of the Dean’s Office Staff
- US Medical School Revenues Tables and Graphs
- Organizational Characteristics Database (OCD)
- Medical School Profile System (MSPS)
- Operations Management Survey and Tool (Accessible in the Metrics tab in the Medical School Profile System for participating schools)
- Department and Division Administrator Compensation Data (Accessible in the Compensation tab in the Medical School Profile System for participating schools)
The Group on Business Affairs offers numerous opportunities for members to collaborate and participate in group decisions and governance.
Rules and Regulations
Official governance and administration informationXổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuần for members of the Group on Business Affairs.
AAMC Mailing Lists
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 5 hàng tuầnAAMC mailing lists are available for sharing valuable information and resources with our member institutions and constituents.
My AAMC Affinity Groups
View your AAMC Affinity Group participation including other members of your active Groups via the My AAMC Affinity Group page. Sign in required.